Role-play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-play

You can come here to do any type of Role-playing! There are many kinds of role-playing open!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lightnings bio.FINISHED!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Lightnings bio.FINISHED!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lightnings bio.FINISHED!!!!!!!!!   Lightnings bio.FINISHED!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:43 am

Name:Lightning
Where you mainly want to Role-play: anywhere
A description of you: I love to roleplay.Wat my rp caracter normally wears in rp is:baggy pants with black boots.His shirt is long with an emblem of a dragon on it.
Other: wat other.Other than this. lol! afro flower elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Lightnings bio.FINISHED!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role-play :: General :: Babble board :: User Information-
Jump to: